Saturday, February 9, 2008

Boba Tea

Okay, so a good friend of mine, Dawn, and I have been trying to get together to go try Boba Tea for a while now and we finally made it there on Friday night. I have been so excited to try it and a lot of the other cool drinks at Dragonfly. So I'll let the following pictures help tell my opinion about it.
So excited to try it!



Lots of flavors and samples-cool huh!

I got the Original Milk Tea with Boba (tapioca pearls) and Dawn got Green Tea with Apple, Pomogranite and Boba. Aren't they pretty!

Look - you can see the Boba travel up the straw right into my mouth!



And here is what I think of it!





Uuugggghhhhh! Sick! It was aweful. Actually the tea was wonderful but the Boba pearls were slimy, gummy and flavorless. Not a good combo. I'm actually gagging just thinking of it again. I will definately be going back to the Dragonfly for the great little environment but I will have a Chai Tea, Coffee drink or a fun tea without Boba-for sure! (ya, I can't believe I posted that picture of myself either, but isn't it a great shot of the bead falling out of my mouth!)

Thanks for being brave with me Dawn! There's a lot more to try-who's my next victim? Allison?



11 comments:

Allison said...

Yes!! I still want to go with you, I am not scared! But that does look pretty much disgusting. But I do miss hanging out so much that I will sacrifice, we really need to get together again! I can't wait to try the new workouts this week.

Allison said...

Oh yeah, and seriously Marietta, you look stinking cute in every picture you take, even when you are spitting Boba beads out of your mouth!

Allison said...

Oh yeah, and seriously Marietta, you look stinking cute in every picture you take, even when you are spitting Boba beads out of your mouth!

emily anderson said...

so fun! yuck though to the boba :)

Anonymous said...

Girly, you crack me up! I was nice and didn't post the picture of you spitting food out of your mouth!!! Hahaha!! But since you did, I made sure to tell everyone to come see your post too!

What a fun time....we'll have to do it again! (without the Boba!!!) LOL!

Tonia said...

I always thought that stuff looked weird. Now I'm glad I stayed away!!

Mindee Blount said...

Gross! hahaha!!!

So glad I 'forgot' to ask you about the Boba Tea!!! hahah!

nicole said...

yuck! I don't eat anything if I don't know what it is. That's my rule. Fun pics though! Do you still want me to bring the pictures of nevaeh at the Father/Daughter dance on Saturday?

Anonymous said...

Funny pics! You & your family are stinkin' cute! I'm a friend of Dawn's (one of her PSF's). I'd love to come & go make-up shopping with you two sometime! Darn several states that are in the way of that! (I'm in WI). Anyway, hello & love your photography and your music.

Jennifer said...

sorry the boba beads were disgusting... thanks for the visual though! love to get together again soon... hope we didn't scare you off! love, jenn

jeanna said...

i can't believe how beautiful you look even when you are making crazy faces. you have to be one of the most beautiful girls I know!