Thursday, February 14, 2008

Honey Bunny

Bath time is so sweet. Nevaeh just loves the water. She'd stay in the bath all night if I'd let her. She got this cute bunny towel for Christmas from Aunt Paula and Uncle Alan. At first she kept saying "hat", "hat". Then we told her she was a bunny and she kept saying "bunny" with her cute little voice. It was so adorable.

I found out that my Uncle Ralph's angiogram came out good. He ended up having one even though he is on chemo because of his symptoms. They needed to check right away and felt like he would make it okay. And he did-Thank you Jesus!

I can tell my hormones are crazy today because I am in such a bad mood tonight. I'm starting to feel like a lot of moms feel, I'm sure, like a hamster running in a wheel, but never getting anywhere. I think that's a run on sentence but anyway, I start feeling like this ever so often. Nevaeh is in a sassy phase and my husband has been injured for a week now (he actually re-twisted his ankle tonight). He's tried to help but it's not the same as when he's 100%. Sometimes I just feel like "why am I doing all this?" I know it's my job and my efforts will pay off in the future with Nevaeh, but in the meantime it is draining, frusterating. I can't even imagine how moms do it with multiple chlidren. Somedays I think I'm a great mom and want four children, other days I think I can barely handle one, how am I going to handle more??? Anyway, hopefully I'll get in a better mood soon. Actually, one big smooch from my sweet girl might do it. I know I have a wonderful life-sometimes a girl just needs a moment!!









5 comments:

Christine said...

Could these pics be any cuter? Love them! Happy V-Day girlfriend. I hope the rest of your evening is brimming with love and laughter. Keep your chin up. We all have days/moments as you posted about today.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....perk up, Buttercup! :) Hopefully today is a much better day for you......big hugs! Those photos of Nevaeh are adorable!! Can't help but make you smile!

Love you!

emily anderson said...

sometimes a girl doesn't need just one moment...sometimes she needs like a year :)
that's how i feel pretty much 85% of the time rita...ugh, wish i could be there to hug you :)

keep the chin up...i'm trying to as well!

nicole said...

yikes, maybe i don't want to be a mom yet. love these pics by the way and i just wanted to drop in and thank ya again for the 'do! I'm having so much fun styling mine and driving Sarah crazy trying to style hers 24-7!

Anonymous said...

Nevaeh wins the cutiest baby girl award!!! she has the MOST amazing eyes. as do you. Loving my new makeup!
have a blessed week and see you tomorrow at mops