Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Little Place I Love

There is a new (newish) little place in town that I can't wait to try. Well, I guess I've tried it-I had a coffee drink and Nevaeh and I shared a blonde brownie one night. But I guess what I mean is, I can't wait to try there signature drink-"Boba Tea".

It's called the Dragonfly Boba Tea & Bakery and it is located in front of Target by Planet Sub. It is so cute and they have live bands in there like twice a month. You can get soy or rice milk in you coffee drinks. They have a lot of really interesting hot and cold drinks that I can wait to try. By the way, they do let you sample most of the drinks before you buy.

You can check out their website to see the menu and prices.

http://dragonflybakerykc.com/

4 comments:

Allison said...

OOOhhhhh! I love it! When can we meet there for some yummy coffee and brownies? I am missing my Marietta fix lately, are you still going to be at the gym in the morning?

nicole said...

sounds interesting. maybe too risky for me. I don't know...i may check it out!

Jennifer said...

okay, you are one of the most photogenic women i have ever met! i'm not a coffee or tea drinker so i will just live vicariously through my coffee addict friends... let me know how it goes with the Boba tea drink (or whatever it was called!) see you soon!love, jenn

Anonymous said...

oh, i LOVE that place! i am totally in if you want a friend to join you! i haven't tried that drink yet though.

so, rene told me about the make-up tip party. i totally think you should do it. i am signing up :)