Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby sister-GRADUATING!!!

We got to go to New Mexico to see my little sister graduate from high school and see some family! My sis was the "salutatorian" of her class and had to give a speech-I was very proud! Here are some pictures of our time there. We had so much fun!






































































My baby brother, Oran-Me-My baby sister, Gabby-My mom and older sister Lashauna
















Niece, Danyella-brother, Oran-sister, Lashauna-brother in law, Chris-sister, Gabrielle-my hubby, Corey-my baby, Nevaeh-me-my mom---in front - nieces, Kinley and Madison
















Cousin, Asher and his mommy, Summer-sister, Gabby-cousin, Eden and my Aunt Quanah


















Aunt Quanah and Nevaeh
















Time for adjustments!
















Sweet cousins



















Baby Dany



















Madison-our piano prodigy














Monkeys jumpin on the bed!

















Cute sis-June Gabrielle (Gabby)



















Fun with Uncle Chris



















Kinley loves Uncle Corey














Dancin Girl



















Tired from late night golfin on a lit course

































Cousins, Madison and Asher














Aunt Quanah with her grandbabies Eden and Asher (Madison in middle)













My sister with her baby Dany














My Cousin, Summer, with her son, Asher (her hubby had to work)



















Summer's baby girl, Eden



















My big-eyed girl, Neveah













Corey and Chris-ready to golf













My sister's family


























Cousins













Dress-up time





















Kinley and Pistol

3 comments:

emily anderson said...

holy moley pictures!!!
i'm so excited you finally updated...look at the FUN time you all had.
i know you guys had a blast with your sister...
and kinley doesn't even look like kinley anymore. what a big girl!

and i LOVE the baby bump...and want to see it just as much as your mama and sista do!
i miss you friend...it's been way too long since we've talked...(sad).

emily anderson said...

oh and p.s.
i wish that was me getting the adjustment.
corey, want to fly to florida?

Chelsea said...

1. Shauna looks GORGEOUS!!
2. Asher is so big!
3. Kinley's haircut looks adorable!

:) Great post!