Thursday, July 31, 2008

My newest obsession-No plasitic please!

A few years ago we got rid of most everything plastic in our cabinets. Then I kind of forgot about the whole thing and have been using plastic sippy cups. So, for a few weeks I've been researching other options that are safer for kiddos and there are a lot of options out there! But this was my overall favorite!

I ordered mine at http://www.landofnod.com/ (Nevaeh only gets one for now-they are not cheap-but important enough to me to invest)











This is my second pick. I plan on getting Nevaeh a big girl one with the straw and getting our new baby a sippy one, eventually. This one is really good because temperature maintenance is as important as the safe stainless steal.



As with any product, it's best to search for websites that sell them cheaper than their home sites(they are available in a lot of places on the web). I just wanted you to see their official websites to get the best details! Amazon.com and Ebay are great places to find all of these too!
I also plan on getting a water bottle for Corey and I eventually. I've listed a few of my favorites below but I am still looking into which ones I think will work best for us.

1 comment:

jeanna said...

NO WAY! this is my latest obsession too! my mom just got my kids some siggs at my request. you go sister!