Friday, January 4, 2008

Cold Basement

I am sitting in our cold basement with my feet freezing just to update you! Aren't I a sweetie. Yesterday was fabulous. For Christmas, Corey got me a deluxe facial, including scalp, face, neck, hand and arm massage, and even scheduled it for me. So I went yesterday and was in pampering heaven. Corey watched Nevaeh and when I cam home the house was all clean too! Do I have the best hubby in the world or what!


Today has been pretty low key-I went to the gym this morning and the rest of the day I've been trying to figure out this new digital picture frame from my in-laws. Got it working - it's cool! Tonight, we are going to my dear friends going away party. I hope I don't cry the whole time. I hope you are all having a fabulous day!
I just love this picture-it makes me want to squeeze and snuggle her!

2 comments:

Carly said...

I bet that deluxe facial was amazing. You deserved to be pampered! Nevaeh looks too cute there! She likes her suckers doesn't she!? I am lovin the blog!!!

emily anderson said...

cute pic! those cheeks are squeezable :)