Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Today

Well, my "about my baby" website has expired-so to keep all of you out-of-town friends and family updated on our little sweetie pie (and dad and mom too!), I started this fancy little blog. My friend, Emily, helped me get it started since I am technologically handicapped. I will try to update often (okay Summer) so that you can all stay involved with our lives even though we are so far away.

We live a pretty "low key" life so our news probably won't be that exciting but I know you family members want to hear anyway (one reason I love you all so much!). Today I just cleaned and played with Nevaeh. She got a little table with chairs from Santa so we've been coloring A LOT lately. She also loves to sit in my lap to look at books and she loves when I "get her" and eat her ribs! She is soooo ticklish! I've been amazed at everything she has been saying lately. Today she said "Caedmon" (my friends son's name) and when she dropped her snack she said "oh crap!"(I wonder where she heard that? She will count to 3 and jump and loves to dance her little bootie off-it's pretty hilarious to watch. Anyway, I hope you are all having a great day! I hope you enjoy our site.

9 comments:

emily anderson said...

hey marietta,
i LOVE the blog! it looks great! and i about peed my pants laughing so hard when you said that nevaeh said "oh crap"...that is too funny! so glad you've entered the blogging world!!
love you tons!

jeanna said...

beautiful slide show! love the stars!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are truely amazing! I love it!!! Love seeing all the pics of my precious family. Hugs, Mimi

Carly said...

I am so excited that you did this! i will be adding you to my list of blogs I check everyday! you have a beautiful family!!

Tonia said...

Brooklyn said "dang it" when the car didn't start the other morning. They really bring to light things you say in front of them but didn't realize! Cute pics!

Allison said...

Marietta, I am SOOOO excited that you started this blog! I have been hoping for so long that Emily would convince you to do it because I feel like I never get to see you and i really want to hear how you guys are doing, and I just love that about blogs that I get to "see" my friends, even when I don't really see them. The blog looks great and I will visit it obsessively I am sure!

Jennifer said...

hey! i just found your blog link on allison's page! i love it and can't wait to check in on you and the fam! love, jenn

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Marietta! You did a great job! Our little darlin is growing up way too fast! Hope to see you guys soon. Paula

Lisa said...

Hi Marietta! I am so excited that you have a blog! I love the pictures in your slide show!