Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sweet Uncle

My Precious Uncle Ralph and his Beautiful wife Quanah

My uncle gave us quite a scare this week. He is the man that walked me down the aisle. He is just an awesome man of God and he means so much to so many people. He was having symptoms of a heart attack and checked into the hospital in Albuquerque. They did a CAT Scan (i think that's what it was) and he wasn't having a heart attack but his symptoms were the same. They went to his doctor in Lubbock, TX the next day and found out it was his pace maker acting up. Anyway, everything is okay now. Thank God! My uncle Ralph if the joker of the family but he is also so loving and wonderful. I'm so thankful that he is okay!

2 comments:

Carly said...

they look like such a sweet couple! i am glad that everything is ok with him!

Christine said...

What a beautiul couple. I am so glad to hear that it wasn't something more serious with your dear uncle Ralph.