Saturday, March 29, 2008

Okay, so I know that some of you have written me off by now and I'm so sorry. Before Georgia, Nevaeh and I got sick, then we were gone to Georgia for 8 days. When we got back we found out that our townhomes were doing renovations, so Nevaeh and I had to find somewhere to go during the day all week long. Then I volunteered to get donations for our church's ladies retreat and that has taken my every spare moment since then. So blogging has just gone to the back burner along with emails and phone calls too! I'm not done with the donations job yet, but I am hoping to get back to having relationships :-)

We've been doing good. Corey took his board exam and now we have to wait until the end of April for the scores. He feels good about it though. Our townhome renovations look good. It's nice to have something look new in these ancient ol things. We celebrated Corey's 28th birthday and also had a great Easter weekend with family.

I will add pictures and some other news later. Gotta go read with my man!

4 comments:

emily anderson said...

what did they end up renovating in your place? that is soooo exciting!!!
miss you...we need to chat :)

Christine said...

Glad you are back blogging. I have missed ya!

Anonymous said...

I've missed hearing from you'll too! Thanks for the update. My baby girl turned one today...can you believe it.!*# Miss you 3, and love you, Summer

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya Chickie! Hope your week is fabu! Love you!